From Mark Furneaux's Wiki
Revision as of 10:16, 30 March 2017 by Mark Furneaux
- 1x 64-bit Quad-core AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4GHz (4 threads total)
- Total CPU Power: Unknown
- 4GB G.SKILL non-ECC DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz CL9 1.5V (2x2GB)
- ASUS M4A78T-E Motherboard
- 8x Seagate 4TB SATA3 HDDs in ZFS RAIDZ2 (24TB usable)
- 1x Seagate 80GB SATA1 HDD
- 1x Intel PCI Gigabit Ethernet controller
- 1x SeaSonic G-Series 450W PSU
- Idle power draw: 160W
- Age: 4 years
- Estimated decommission date: 2026
- Debian Jessie 64-bit
- 4.9.11-furneaux-debian kernel
- Record Uptime: 2 days
- March 2016: darwin enters service.
- August 2016: darwin is reinstalled with Ubuntu 16.04.1.
- September 2016: darwin is reinstalled with Debian Jessie due to instabilities with Ubuntu 16.04 and ZFS.
- November 2016: The Sparkle Power supply was replaced with a SeaSonic.
darwin HDDs: List of drives in darwin and their locations.