hubble is a file server, media encoder, and Kodi server on the romaco network.
- 1x 64-bit Quad-core Intel Core i5-3570 @ 3.4GHz (4 threads total)
- Total CPU Power: 100 GFLOPS
- 8GB G.SKILL Sniper non-ECC DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz 1.35V (2x4GB)
- ASUS P8H77-V LE Motherboard
- 6x Seagate 2TB SATA3 HDDs in ZFS RAIDZ1 (8TB usable)
- 1x ADATA SX930 120GB SATA3 SSD
- 1x ASUS Xonar DG Sound Card
- 1x Realtek Ethernet Controller
- 1x Corsair CX 500 80 Plus Bronze PSU
- Idle power draw: 100W
- Age: 7 years
- Estimated decommission date: 2027
- Kubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- 4.15.0-generic kernel
- Record Uptime: 171 days
- SMB server
- Kodi server
- DDNS updater @home.furneaux.ca
In December 2015, Furneaux-Media-Server was renamed hubble.
In December 2015, 2 disks were replaced after exhibiting failure symptoms.
In December 2015, an SSD was added, the OS was upgraded and reinstalled, the storage configuration was moved from mdraid to ZFS, and the NVIDIA GT 610 was removed.
In December 2015, the Xonar DG sound card was added.
hubble HDDs: A list of hubble's drives and locations.